Saturday, February 7, 2009

Single: Mos Def - The Boogieman



New tune from Mos that started circulating on the web recently....pretty ill in my opinion...please do excuse the incessant "White men can blog.com!" tags...lol...DJ Reflex showin his people love extra hard man....

back to track tho....

Basically this is just a loose joint that Mos likes to perform live a lot and finally put down in the studio....Flaco's standard slick braggadocio is present here over a crazy beat. Think 9th Wonder might be the one responsible for the beat because Mos gives a shout to a "9th" at the end, but I'm not sure, doesn't really sound like some 9th, but I've heard he recently turned in his FL Studio for a MPC....*shrugs*, I don't know.....I like how Mos gave a shout to Mr. Cartoon....L.A. Tattoo heads and Soul Assassin Representatives know wassup! Enjoy this....

-BIG D O








http://www.zshare.net/audio/5516912177029571/

No comments:

Labels