Thursday, February 5, 2009

Video: Krs-One Speaking The Truth



Brand new vid from The Teacher, showing him explaining to the masses both on and backstage how we can't get too comfortable with any American govt., now or in the future. It's really pleasing to see him explaining always keeping your political gaurd up to the kiddies, once again using Hip-Hop to relay important messages and reminding folks that the culture ain't got no affiliation with any political party.

Krs brings up a good point; even though Obama is a smart cat, he's still a politician....and a lawyer....lol, making him hardly the ideal candidate for our full on trust or faith. I voted for Obama so don't stone me for those statements, but come on, be honest with yaself....Although the impressive young senator operating outta Illinois got my vote, that changes none of my feelings on how he's kept a few too many of Bush's people in the White House and inserted tons of Clintonites into his cabinet, all the while running on the campaign slogan of "Change We Can Believe In"....kinda suspect no? In any case, I still trust him a million times more than John McCain and Sarah Palin....sheeeiiiit, make that 2 million times more.....and he does seem genuine about his pursuit of uniting the American and Muslim worlds. In hindsight I'm kinda miffed that I didn't peep out Cynthia McKinney's policies more in-depth, but I admit, it's only been a little over two weeks in office for Barack and more than a few people I respect have promised things will take much time if they indeed are changing. As always I try to remain optimistic about the current course this country is taking, but vids like this from Krs only make me wanna revert back to my radical roots and say fuck all government entities and thier greedy politicans.....

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels