Monday, February 16, 2009

Video: Blaq Poet - Ain't Nuttin' Changed (prod. by DJ Premier)



Now you know this is ill! Brand new joint from Premo and Blaq Poe! We got the usual stuff here: a crazy beat from the greatest of all time, some hardcore, thought provoking rhymes that Poet kicks seamlessly and a dope video that among other things includes backdrops of Queensbridge, Poet's people's and DJ Premier's MPC.

My favorite lil' quote from this joint is "Fuck the police, they got a job, I got a job...", straight gutter shit man, nobody in the game is rhyming like that anymore, props to Poe for bringing that perspective man. I am anxiously awaiting "Tha Blaqprint" and have been since before this crack rock dropped, hopefully you fuckas will smarten up and join me in that anticipation. lol, only my dude Preme could make Akon sound ill on a chorus....but shhhh, don't tell nobody.....

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels