Friday, February 13, 2009

Single: Cormega - Maybach Music Freestyle



Aiight, aaight! Startin Friday off wit a couple singles word is bond! LOL, sorry if I'm a lil' too up for ya'll in the morning...I've already had my coffee and I'm just kinda amped ova this new Mega freestyle....as I always am whenever the QB vet drops something new....

I swear man, I haven't ever listened to that Rick Ross "Trilla" album but I guess it's production is seriously growing on me, cause' I've heard a few dope freestyles to beats from it. Murs's new freestyle "I'm the Biggest Boss" is ova a Ross beat too and all I can say is, lol, maybe I should be more open to the mainstream stuff.........................Nahhh!!

Here we find Mega kickin a few bars, keeping this brief, but good. As always Cory amazes with his verbal dexterity and innate ability to sort of become one with the instrumentation. Tons of dope one liners here, including "Thoro niggas ain't born we bred" and "I'm from the city that Big repped, with coke droughts that got niggas cryin' like Isiah On the Knicks bench"......whoo!

being that this is off his new mixtape that's supposed to be droppin' any day now all I can say is that I'm dually ready for both that and his new album, which if my instincts are correct should be a modern day classic....

-BIG D O








http://www.zshare.net/audio/5568203589437e91/

No comments:

Labels