Monday, May 18, 2009

Cage - I Never Knew You EP



Earlier I gave you guys the new vid from Cage, now I give you the EP itself that goes by the same title; "I Never Knew You"....Once again let me reiterate that this is somethin a lil' different compared to the old Cage some of you might remember from early Rawkus and Def Jux.....The man is experimenting with a new sound, so go in with an open mind....Personally I think he might be onto somethin', creating a new genre and whatnot..He's really redefining a few things well and he's got a brand new take on the whole rock/Hip-Hop mashup thing.......Lyrically the substance and pain is still there, just formatted and delivered a lil' differently......Each song comes individually so you'll get a chance to pick and choose....

-BIG D O








1. I Never Knew You
http://a1926.g.akamai.net/downloadstor.download.akamai.com/10768/mtv.com/downloads/mp3/c/cage/cage_never_knew_you.mp3


2. Follow The Bleeder


3. Tongue In A Shark's Mouth


4. Hell Oh


5. It's The 80's Again

No comments:

Labels