Monday, May 11, 2009

Video: PackFM - Absolutely Positive

PackFM - Absolutely Positive from QN5 Music on Vimeo.



Real Hip-Hop is on full display here as PackFM brings us his new vid for the ridiculously good "Absolutely Positive" record from his upcoming collabo album with underground producer extraordinaire Domingo....great vid, I'm happy he chose to make one for that joint as well....If your interested in having the single, simply scroll downward my friend, I put it up on April 28th.....Imagery in this vid is pure underground NY shit; ya know street scenes, the city traffic, graff covered walls...strangely enough, with all that going on what struck me the most was the light skin cutie that was featured....shout out to her...shorty you are aaaight with me!

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels