Monday, May 18, 2009

Damu The Fudgemunk - The Same Beat Project EP




Putting it plain and simply, Damu The Fudgemunk is one of the nicest cats I've ever witnessed on the MPC 2000....point blank period. Trust me I know when someone is nice on it, I own one myself, and yes Damu's youtube vid's are part of the reason I now know how to use the track mute button....At any rate, anytime he drops somethin' I always make sure to peep it out and 10 times outta 10 he delivers...."The Same Beat Project" is no exception as Damu flexes his talents that not only include beatmaking but also rhyming. Highlighting his own vocal version of "The Same Beat" as well as one version that features his Y Society groupmate Insight and Breez Evahflowin' on it and then finishing up with a joint called "This Advice" by Y Society, this EP isn't that deep track wise, but every song is in fact a keeper....Good, funky and soulful boom bap, download away kids....

-BIG D O





http://www.mediafire.com/?mkwdeaykdmk







P.S. While your at it peep this vid of Damu Live on the MPC 2000 while Junclassic and NYallah rip it down on the street....another dope aspect about Damu as an artist is the fact that he will take it to the street on you real quick for a corner performance....truly Hip-Hop!


Damu on the MPC 2000 - Same Beat - Live Freestyles in NYC (1/2) from jnota on Vimeo.

No comments:

Labels