Monday, May 18, 2009

Single: Grand Puba ft. Kid Capri - This Joint Right Here




I figured I should put this up too while I'm catching up on all the ill singles that have been circulating lately.....

Dope newness from the legendary Grand Puba and Kid Capri....The two hall of famer's got together to do a cut for Puba's new LP "Retro Active" (that drops on June 23rd) called "This Joint Right Here"...A real, true to life party starter, I co-sign this record to the fullest....this is how a real emcee and a real DJ get the joint jumpin'.....All my Brand Nubian fans make sure you check this out....there is one minor tag in the middle, don't sweat it, just go buy the album in a few weeks, it'll def. be worth it....

-BIG D O







http://limelinx.com/files/721d726fc2f21b5108f4fdc405f19e2b

No comments:

Labels