Thursday, May 7, 2009

Video: Shyhiem Presents Bottom Up In Staten Island



Let's keep it Wu affiliated for a second and turn to the now solo ridin' act of Shyhiem....Last year the former child prodigy of the Wu was makin a lot of noise with his open attacks on Raekwon and by bombarding the streets with his new crew Bottom Up Entertainment. I felt the beefin with Rae was unnecessary, but I didn't write Shy off....I kept a vigilant eye on his progression and continuing with that theme, today I bring you the newest Vid from him and his Bottom Up crew. Produced by M7 and directed by Killsight this is an effective street banger. Showcasing the talents of members Reez Fox, Nizzle, Shyhiem himself and Castro, (who I recognize from a program on Rikers Island youth offenders that was on HBO waaay back) this is as good a posse cut you could ask for from an up and coming clique/crew....The scenery looks like it's right outtta the Stat, on some random corner in front of a Liquor store....I'm not positive on that though....dope vid, nice rhyming, good execution....

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels