Monday, January 31, 2011

Single: Lupe Fiasco ft. Skylar Grey - Words I Never Said






















Wasulu is kickin knowledge in ya got damn ear kiddies...you betta listen...

Like, an hour ago Lupe Fiasco blasted this new single off...I'm not wild about the production and really I'm kinda in between on Ms. Grey's performance too, but got damnit, this man is speaking some raw, unadulterated truth in here, and well, it's my duty to deliver that to ya'll. Hip-Hop needs MORE of this right here...I'll deal with the fuzzy, quasi alt. rock beats, just spit that real man...just spit that real...

"Lasers" comin soon March 8th....

-BIG D O


1 comment:

Alanna said...

Lol, I actually like the production. Definitely more alternative. It's decent, but I agree. Lupe's lyrics easily overshadow the song itself, he always comes with the truth regardless of what he's spitting over.

Urban Minded
http://urbanminded1.blogspot.com/

Labels