Saturday, January 22, 2011

Single: Oh No ft. Termanology and Ea$y Money - Sound Off

































Oh No meets ST. The Squad....Yes please....

Gearing up to release his upcoming "Ohnomite" record, the Southern Cali emcee/producer and proven dope-LP maker Oh No enlists the talents of Lawrence, MA hardcore purveyors Termanology and one of his ST The Squad Captains, Ea$y Money...

I really like this beat...I mean, really like...Oh No continues to impress in that area...As far as the verses go, I mean, they were up to par I guess...coulda used a lil' more direction maybe..maybe a lil' less gimmicky on Term's part...but hey! I'm not complainin' I'll be playin this out in due time...

link via Rawdrive

-BIG D O


Oh No ft. Termanology & Ea$y Money - Sound Off

No comments:

Labels