Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blu - NoSleepForADay EP



I have been tryin' for a minute now to mention, whenever I could, that Blu is pretty nice on the boards.....

I know everyone and they mama is jockin his rhymin' steez, and lovin the music he's creating with west coast beatsmiths like Exile, but yo...Dude is kinda nice with the button pressin' his damn self.

I can't say I've known long, it was on Blame One's "Days Chasing Days", when I first heard Blu do his thing--he handed Blame a serious beat for "I Wonder Why" and since then I been wondering when he would let us hear more....

Blu stays on his Myspace grind and 3 days ago he dropped "NoSleepForADay", a short lil' glimpse of his production endeavors. Eccentrically titled, it showcases Blu's soulful and sample based production chops.

Your gonna be irked that it wasn't longer....

-BIG D O










Peaz&Blessings. ItsYaBoy. FellBackForASec.
ButTheOverDoseIsComing. SlowlyThough.
WeGoneStartItOffWithSomeFunTimeShit. IDidThisOneDayThisSummer.
FuckingAroundWithThe2000XLForTheFirstTime.
WasGettingTheIntroduceToTheFunctions.
AndThisIsWhatBlossomedFromTheCrashCourse.
ALittle8MinuteBeatTapeAppropriatelyTitledNoSleepForADay.
ProducedByTheBluAsBulb(theBrightIdea) EnjoyAQuickApetizerBeforeTheBreakfastSpecial

http://www.mediafire.com/?ttznz0jtdmz

No comments:

Labels