Thursday, August 6, 2009

Video: Scholarman ft. K-Mynez - I Love Hip-Hop



Socially aware Maryland MC and producer Scholarman hits us with a new tribute to the culture and art form we all know and adore with "I Love Hip-Hop"...

Jumping things off with that acapella freestyle from K-Mynez is a nice touch and then we proceed to the meat of the vid which is just solid emceeing and crowd participation, lol....you'll see what I mean...Make sure you stand up and say it loud! "I Love Hip-Hop Music!!"

On a side note, is anyone noticing how in 09' DMV (D.C., Maryland, Virginia) cats is having a real Hip-Hop renaissance?? It's beginning to rival what was happening in Detroit last year, real speak....

I really like this vid....Like the subject matter and I'm a total sucker for any type of production that includes real people off the street participating....shout out to the cutie in the pink hat...

Scholarman's "Free Spirit Of A Troubled Soul" LP hits stores this January, get ready people...

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels