Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Video: DJ JS-1’s Greatest Sell Out Moments



Fresh off his new LP "Ground Original 2: No Sell Out", DJ JS-1 breaks down his greatest disappointments within Hip-Hop, Entertainment and even the sports world....

I co-sign just about everything JS is talkin bout' here, mad legends have sold out on various occasions, only example I won't agree with 100% is the Krs-One/Puffy remix debacle. Come on JS, Kris made Puff bend to his will on that and believe it or not there was once a time when Puff wasn't totally unbearable. The joint wasn't that bad and after all it was just a remix...

I was really happy that someone did point out the recent fuckery that Common has been participating in...Jesus an appearance on the Jonas Brothers CD?

*Glances over at my copy of "Like Water For Chocolate" and sighs*

I guess I'll just have to charge that bullshit to the recession...

check this vid out and go grab Ground Original 2 in stores now....

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels