Monday, August 17, 2009

Single: Saigon - Aye Aye Aye (prod. by Buckwild)



Forgive me if I haven't already briefed you about Sai-Giddy's latest moves. Apparently we're all due to hear his newest release "Warning Shots 2" September 29th. Chances are if you hit up any other blogs around the net you've already seen the artwork (meh) and you've already seen that OJ The Juice Man will be on the project too (meh).

While I try to control my excitement [insert sarcastic look here] ya'll can peep out one of the joints off "Warning Shots 2" that actually is the type of music Saigon fans have been clamoring for him to make.

Featuring D.I.T.C. beat man Buckwild providing the hardcore background for Saigon to weave his masterful and witty street lore over, "Aye Aye Aye" is a decent output and a return to what Saigon does best.

-BIG D O








http://usershare.net/eispk18v74l7

No comments:

Labels