Thursday, August 20, 2009

Video: J Dilla ft. Havoc and Raekwon - 24K Rap

J Dilla feat. Havoc & Raekwon "24K Rap" from Dennis-Sean Baquiran Jr. on Vimeo.



If you peeped out Dilla's new "Jay Stay Paid" LP than you already know that this cut here was probably the illest joint on the 28 track instrumental LP that featured 10 cuts that had guest vocals over them....

This vid is pretty straight forward, just a bunch of performance shots of Hav and Rae in some graff littered basemnet fondling a some kicks and rocking sick gear (that Lacoste shirt Hav got is nuts)...oh and did I mention they both come off nice? Pretty easy thing to do over a Dilla production, but you know what I'm sayin'...

On a side note, can I just say that I'm jealous as shit about Rae gettin his hands on those Mr. Cartoon Livestrong AF1's... R.I.P. Dilla & Baatin

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels