Thursday, August 13, 2009

September 7th & Crooked I - Westside Slaughterhouse Mixtape




Now that your coming down from the glorious high that is NFL pre-season football and the news that Mike Vick is headed to the city of brotherly love, I'm gonna pick you right back up with a new "best of" tape for L.A. lyricist and Slaughterhouse repper Crooked I.....

Put together by west coast tape personality September 7th, this is a nice lil' mix of Crooked's newer stuff, including freestyles and a few exclusives....

I guess September 7th has a host of projects comin' soon, so keep ya eyes peeled for those....Props goes out to 2Dopeboyz, I bumped into this link over there....


I apologize preemptivly for the Chamillionaire appearance....

-BIG D O








http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YJOXMJS5

No comments:

Labels