Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Single: Thorotracks ft. Shabaam Sahdeeq, Skyzoo, Sha Stimuli and Chaundon - Connect 4 Pt. 2



Hardcore Queens production duo Thorotracks busts you upside your head with their newest lil' single off their upcoming street album "The Saga Continues"....

Combining their chilling, boom bap effect with the lyrical finesse of Skyzoo, Shabaam Sahdeeq, Sha Stimuli and Chaundon, the result is pure ferocity bundled with a solid, hardcore sound that is sure to please any head. All four New Yorkers sound perfectly at home over the grimey masterpiece and their worthy bars match fittingly....

Thorotracks (Sam & Jay) have long been one of NY's best kept secrets for most of the 2K, sadly, and I first got hip to some of their productions via who they have worked with in the past--that being everyone from Killah Priest and Black Poet of Screwball to Sean Price, The Nygz and The Cella Dwellaz just to name a small few....

They're sound is a flat out tribute to great 90's Hip-Hop and I was enthralled with it from the jump...So ya'll know how thrilled I musta been when Sam agreed to do a drop for my Remix project "The Tape"....He was down to earth and really has a great love for Hip-Hop and it shines through in his music...These two both have the connections, the sound and the rep. to be superstars in this game, I can't wait to see them blow....

I also can't wait to purchase my copy of their new record, but til' I have that opportunity, "Connect 4" is going in my steady rotation...

-BIG D O










http://www.zshare.net/audio/64642955e099557f/

No comments:

Labels