Tuesday, August 18, 2009

News: Jay-Z's Death Of Autotune Tracklist Emerges



Okay lets face it, I haven't really been diggin' some of Jay's latest musical moves and well, judging by this track list for his upcoming LP "DOA", I doubt my opinion is gonna change anytime soon...I admit it...say I'm not Hip-Hop or whatever, but damn...why does this man continue to blatantly become more and more pop?

I might be in the minority on this, but am I the only one that is less than riveted at the lineup Jay has assembled? Swizz? Jeezy?? Drake???? I hate to say it but I might consider not paying my Jiggaman membership fees and dropping out the cult...He's totally forgotten and alienated his fans from the 90's to pursue what? not cutting his hair and rocking the same clothes as 15 yr. olds? Don't even get me started on the actual music he's droppin'...SMH

In any case, this is for all you inquiring minds that still give a damn...

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels