Monday, November 23, 2009

Single: Beanie Sigel - How I Can Kill Jiggaman



Continuing on with the morning chalk full o' disses lets get into the new Jay-Z diss from Beans...

This actually started floating around as a radio rip over the weekend and when I first heard it I have to admit I was a lil' amp'd...Sorry, blame it on me being a big time Cypress Hill fan back in the day..that and well I always thought that this would be a dope song for anyone with some skills to unleash a freestyle diss over...

In actuality however Beans came off a lil' sterile here and his complaining is wearing a bit thin on most heads.

He's been posturing as if he's got some major dirt on Jay, but has yet to drop a recording with any truly damaging lines. Whatup wit that? Hell if I know...One thing I am sure of is that I'm only giving the Broad Street Bully one mo' chance to get it right and drop a proper diss before I pack it in and start ignoring him and his qualms much in the same fashion that Jay is and has been doing.

-BIG D O











http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/ao8z3an69ymh

No comments:

Labels