Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Single: Obie Trice - I Am (prod. by MoSS)




Raucus new joint from Detorit's Obie Trice, fittingly titled "I Am".

What can I say man, I been tellin you folks about this man MoSS for years now and have myself been checking for him ever since I heard his considerable production talent on Black Moon's "Total Eclipse" Album ("Looking Down The Barrel"). If your just now starting to hear that man's name ring out, he's produced tracks for the likes of Big Shug, AZ, Sean Price, Pumpkinhead, Z-Man of Hieroglyphics, Slum Village, Ghostface, Poison Pen, Joell Ortiz and many others....

In the past MoSS has also worked with Obie before and now it seems that the great chemistry they shared on previously released 12"'s like "Well Known Asshole" and "Mr. Trice" will now be harnessed for a full length collabo LP titled "Special Reserve"...

Til' you get the high quality and special brew that I know "Special Reserve" will be on Dec. 15th, sip on "I Am". This joint has everything you could want from these two...Obie's still the most lyrical asshole in the game and MoSS's sample based, boom bap laced gems compliment his brash bars better than ever...

-BIG D O












http://usershare.net/osam0sdicnt6

No comments:

Labels