Friday, November 13, 2009

Single: Black Thought - The Professional



Anyone up for some unreleased Black Thought?

What we got right chea is an unreleased track from Philly's finest MC of all time (yeah I said it) that supposedly was on a mixtape a few years back, but never really got much burn other than that....

The Roots front man is found straight up bodying the bouncy tune, that I don't know who exactly produced, but if I had to make a guess I think I'd say Megahertz or in house Roots producer Kamal Gray...

Nice touch with the Mick sample in the beginning, nuthin' sets off a track like a soundbite from a Rocky flick...

Big thanks goes out to Okayplayer.com for liberating this goody...guess what's your single of the weekend??

-BIG D O












http://usershare.net/45u28yedttcd

No comments:

Labels