Saturday, February 13, 2010

Video: Melanie Fiona In-Store Performance



Okay, I'll admit it...If there ever was any a celeb female that BIG D O be crushin on, wishin that there was some way to bump into her and like, open a door, strike up a convo or just plain approach and kick game to in hopes of snatchin up her math, it is Ms. Fiona....

I guess after I saw her doin this that also kinda added to my infatuation with shorty, but honestly, the main source of my interest in her is rooted in my admiration for her prowess as a legitimate Soul artist and how that undeniable talent is so flawlessly balanced with intellect as well as inner and outer beauty.

Once again I'm further impressed with the dynamic T. Dot born Grammy nominee as we get to see footage from 4 days back of her live at an in-store performance in NYC. If your around music you understand just the type of artist one must be to pull off something like this and your respect for her craft should go way up if it wasn't already through the atmosphere. She shined bright as ever, as usual, perfectly in tune and in step with her backups, belting out sweet R&B tinged soul vocals without even breaking a sweat.

Damn...

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels