Friday, February 19, 2010

Video: Showbiz Talks Hip-Hop Production W/ DJ Premier and Demo's Beats



Yeah you read that title right, strap in as one of the best producers ever, D.I.T.C.'s Showbiz, talks about old Hip-Hop techniques versus the new sound of things and smokes squares as he buries himself in a plush leather couch somewhere...and Uh, oh yeah did I mention he plays a heap of new gems (and I mean gems) out of his MPC 2500 too? Jesus, he's still on top of his game after all these years...At the end we also get a quick view of D.I.T.C. front man Lord Finesse, who happened to stroll in...

I guess a new Showbiz album by the name of "The Risk Taker" as well as a new documentary is in the works....More info on those projects as info develops...

-BIG D O

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got mad excited watching that video, now if only Showbiz can pick up the mic again, then things will be even better.

Labels