Friday, February 26, 2010

Single: Q-Unique, Ill Bill & Slaine - Crillionaires





Brand spankin new joint from former Arsonist Q-Unique and current La Coka Nostra members Ill Bill and Slaine..

Over a magnetic and funky beat construction all three men go in and provide their usual dose of "don't give a fuck", exercising their 1st amendment rights almost to exhaustion...plenty of rabid violence and conspiracy theory driven lines here...Not sure if Crillionaires might be a new group that these three men may be thinking about starting, but if they did, they'd get no complaints about it ova here...This is your single of the weekend get your click on.

before you do tho...

I wanted to just actually say that I was hipped to this Twitter freebie by one of my readers, Mr. Kamran Asghar...thankyou my brutha! As always I have an open door policy here @ PHH and anyone wanting updates, to contribute music or just to say whatup can follow me on Twitter or reach me here: nickyledez@yahoo.com

-BIG D O


Q-Unique, Ill Bill & Slaine - Crillionaires

No comments:

Labels