Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Video: Beanie Sigel Disses Jay-Z & T.I. @ The Stimulus Package Release Party



The other night while at the release party for Freeway and Jake One's "Stimulus Package" album in Philly, Beans took it upon himself to get onstage and recite some choice jabs for not only Jay-Z, but T.I. as well....

He seems to still be stewing over the whole situation that unfolded with him and Roc-A-Fella and Jay's subsequent absence following that...Go figure. The shots at Tip were a lot more choice to me, and frankly Beans is starting to look a lil' desperate.

Listen up if you can, the guy idiot in the audience that felt the need to ad lib every other rhyme for Beanie kinda threw me off and I had to run the vid back a couple times to catch every line...

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels