Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bulletin: BIG D O Finally Got A Deal...



Well, not really, but it's the next best thing IMO...

What I'm trying to tell all of you is that your friendly neighborhood blogger AKA BIG D O, after three years of grindin' it out, writing with his heart and mind has finally secured a contributing position with a cool website. In other words, I'm doin reviews for http://abovegroundmagazine.com and I had to share my excitement with ya'll....

Thanks to the highly talented creator/writer of the site Tyler Hakes and his open door policy I now will be able to post up my reviews on his praised Indy publication that pretty much resembles and stands for everything that Pure Hip-Hop does.

I wanna take this time to thank Tyler again and big up anyone that rolls through the site or also contributes to it....

In the meantime all my Pure Hip-Hop readers need not fret about anything, this is still your daily fix for the illest and realest in Hip-Hop news and media and I'm not going anywhere...

I don't wanna go overboard or anything, but yeah, I'm linking ya'll up to my first two reviews over at AboveGroundMag (that were featured here first), and I also want ya'll to know that the site is really dedicated to all things underground and worthy; you can catch a heap of Hip-Hop downloads, news, videos, reviews and singles over there too, so start poppin' through on the reg!!

-BIG D O


KRS-One & Buckshot - Survival Skills:
http://abovegroundmagazine.com/archive/10/15/krs-one-buckshot-survival-skills/

Skyzoo - The Salvation:
http://abovegroundmagazine.com/archive/10/15/skyzoo-the-salvation/

No comments:

Labels