Sunday, October 18, 2009

Video: Jern Eye - Beautiful/Something's Wrong



New Double vieo from L.A. MC Jern Eye directed by Charles Barcelona and Lorenzo Escalante....

Flaunting the insanely nice beatwork he got off of continually in-demand producer Illmind, Jern Eye lets us peep out his new double vid for "Beautiful" and "Something's Wrong". I liked both a grip, but I'm way more partial to "Beautiful"...Musically and visually this is what I look for from new artist's. Honest, true to life lyrics and a relatable, non-raunchy way to show off a beautiful woman....

"Something's Wrong" has it's own charm....I always dig gritty compositions and the idea to take the filming to a graff laced section of town near some train tracks is a nice touch...Overall this is was a great look, I'm an instant fan and will be searching out Jern's stuff with more regularity.

Jern's sophomore album "Vision" is available now...

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels