Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Video: A&E (Masta Ace & Ed O.G) - Little Young



The two Hip-Hop vets that are known far and wide for their witty wordplay get together for the second vid off their upcoming collab LP "Little Young".

I brought you the single when it dropped (http://purehip-hop.blogspot.com/2009/08/single-masta-ace-edo-g-little-young.html) and now it's time for the visuals to follow. For some reason my utterly unreliable brain told me that I had already posted this vid, but of course I hadn't, so that's why it's coming a lil' late. Sorry all you "up to the minute" types, I'm later than the Octo Mom's period on this one....

Directed by Steven Tapia, this joint is filled with huge bubble letters and shots of "new schoolers" gettin' coached up by the legendary Beantown and BK emcee's, who both drop nice performances. As a crabby old Hip-Hop head I'm really happy about two of my favorite artists going in on the current state of the culture, validating my rage. LOL, all jokes aside this vid is smart and brutally honest, two things you only really begin to perfect with age...

"Arts & Entertainment" has been pushed back to a Nov. 3rd release date....

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels