Friday, October 2, 2009

Single: Sean Price & Buckshot - The Feeling (prod. by 9th Wonder)





Brand new banger from Ruck and Buck off that new Black Dynamite movie soundtrack....Excellent production supplied by 9th Wonder and really this is nice enough for me to bust out the single of the weekend honors...

Over some serious soul Sean P completely owns this whole track with his verse...I mean come on....

"license to kill, get the fuck from around me,
Jim Brown mustache, fro like Roundtree
surround sound my 8-track is Delfonic,
laid back like a nigga just inhaled chronic"


...bananas...lol...flippin' blaxploitation references with straight up ease!

Buck turns in a less inspired 16, but we'll let him slide. The story of this joint I think is the hunger that Mic Tyson is showing leading up to his latest endeavors (Kimbo Price & Random Axe projects) and the slightly new sound that 9th is flexing...getting familiar with that MPC much 9th?

Go see Black Dynamite in theaters on Oct.16th, I posted up the trailer for it a few days back, gonna be hilarious and ill all at the same time....

-BIG D O












http://usershare.net/4pwb5ol4mjon

No comments:

Labels