Monday, October 5, 2009

Single: Nucci Reyo - Fighting For My Soul (prod. by Oil Smallz)



It's been awhile since I had a reason to check for the New Jersey mixtape wordsmith known as Nucci Reyo, but fortunately for me and all of you he's back making worthwhile ish' like this....

"Fighting For My Soul" finds Nucci recapturing some of his past glory spitting about the never ending struggle we all face within ourselves and the things we encounter here in this world. Over a sincerely bumpable beat provided by Oil Smallz, Nucci busts out a number of striking bars dedicated to keeping his sanity in a world where little exists....

-BIG D O









4 comments:

Russel Fong said...

I have crossed paths with your blog before and really appreciate it. I have recently compiled and mixed a new instrumental mixtape with my partner DJ Matt Cali. We represent CA and NY and want to share our music with the blogosphere, which is why I am contacting you. If you wish, please give us a shout on your blog and feel free to post the following link for your traffic to download. It would be great. Let me know. Keep the music alive!

All the best,
Russel

"This Dj concerto, in four parts, takes you on a journey into sound denoting the best part of hip hop, the soul of the music. "The Little Green Tape" is perfect to vibe out to. Repeat is a must."

- L*Roneous

http://www.mediafire.com/?jyjxxjjznyv

BIG D O said...

no prob man, no prob, i'll put this up pretty soon....I'mma bump it real quick first...

Nucci Reyo said...

Thanks for the support homeboy , im definitely keeping it meaningful from this point out - hit me with a email so i can send u joints directly , thanks - Reyo

Unknown said...

On reading your blog whose contents fall under 'World' category, a faint aura of melancholy dawned in our hearts. The terrorist activities have become a regular happening nowadays. In our opinion the terroristsdeserve capital punishment.
Nupek.com provides latest world news all world news, us news,uk news , etc..more news at http://Nupek.com

Labels