Friday, October 23, 2009

Video: Affion Crocketts Hip-Hop Dishonors



In recent posts ( http://purehip-hop.blogspot.com/2009/10/news-more-fallout-from-vh1s-hip-hop.html) I had to vent my extreme displeasure with how the latest edition of VH1's Hip-Hop Honors show unfolded...

While I was dissatisfied with how the overall thing was produced and planned, I had to give it up for the moments and tactics used to promote it...One of the methods employed was sitting down with Def Jam's two founders Russell Simmons and Rick Rubin and gettin all nostalgic for the fans. See, I knew I wasn't the only one that found these two to be hilarious during that interview....

Affion Crockett, (yeah the guy that used to be on the lil' Nick Cannon Hip-Hop comedy show) has been doing some viral promotion of his own lately and his newest victims were the two trailblazing, former Hip-Hop record execs who he chose to spoof while simultaneously shitting on the show for many of the same reasons I did.

Sit back and watch the hilarity ensue...that Russell Simmons impression is dead on, lol....

"I never had no fucking fake Rolex!"


-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels