Tuesday, October 20, 2009

News: Saigon's Mother Passes Away



Instead of making his planned appearance at Allhiphop.com's social lounge today, rapper Saigon is mourning his mother, who passed away yesterday, reportedly before the age of 40...

The details behind her death are sketchy right now, but apparently they were medical in nature. Saigon released these statements via Twitter and took time to say thanks to all his well wishers and reflect on some tragic irony:

"I wanna thank everyone for all of your kind words and prayers!! My mother went to heaven today around 1 P.M, I've been through alot hardships in my short life, but this is the most devastating thing I've ever ever had to endure!! Thanks everybody!!! My Mom is looking over all of you.. Its just the kinda person she was and the angel she is now!!! Thank You All,

"What A Life.... I lose my mother yesterday and today is my first child's first birthday.... Happy Birthday Rayne Dior.... My baby is 1..Wow."



Saigon and all his loved ones are in my thoughts and Purehip-hop blog wishes him the best in these challenging times....

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels