Saturday, December 26, 2009

Carlitta Durand & Vaughn Garcia - The Doug And Patty EP



For a handful of years now I've admired the vocal talents of a Ms. Carlitta Durand. Whether she was runnin' with Justus League Members or working with Phonte and Nicolay's Foriegn Exchange group she always comes correct and is hands down one of the best songbirds coming up within' the new generation....

I spotted this over at Potholes In My Blog and they usually know what they're doing concerning dope mixtapes...I know I couldn't resist being that Doug was one of my all-time fav. cartoons back in my Nickelodeon days...I always did think he was a punk for not gettin' up on Patty Mayonaise a lil' harder tho...

Not sure who this Vaughn Garcia cat is, from just quickly glancing at his twitter he's a D.C. artist. make of that what you will.

-BIG D O






Carlitta Durand & Vaughn Garcia - The Doug And Patty EP

No comments:

Labels