Saturday, December 26, 2009

Single: Brother Ali - Blizzard Rap



Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm back.....Hopefully all of you have gotten an ample opportunity to aquaint yaself with the end of the year lists that I put a grip of time into thinking on...I suppose it's time to move on from their glory and get started on moving into 2010...

Anyway...I took a couple days off just to enjoy the holidays with fam and friends, and now that I'm suffienctly egg nogged and Vermouth'd up it's back to the grind....

I'mmma start back up with "Blizzard Rap" from Brother Ali....a new lil joint that he's throwing us because apparently he's been stuck in his crib for the past few days while Minnesota gets pounded by the winter weather...

As he put it he "chopped up" a Kanye West joint for this beat....I'm not sure which one, nor do I care...All I really am concerned about is the fact that Ali straight murdalized this joint, word to Allah...

There must've not been too many blizzards keepin' Ali trapped in the house during the time he was makin "Us" tho...

-BIG D O






Brother Ali - Blizzard Rap

No comments:

Labels