Monday, December 7, 2009

Video Interview: Azie Faison SIts Down With Gasface

Snowman Talk from Gasface on Vimeo.



Is anyone else surprised he was unhappy with the "Paid In Full" flick?

I thought Wood Harris portrayed him wonderfully and really, furthermore I also thought that Mekhi Phifer, Esai Morales, Chi McBride, Kevin Carrol and Cam'ron gave great performances too. The story that he tells the Gasface film crew about his experiences in the game sounded very close to what they relayed in the film's plot and storyline, I don't grasp his dissatisfaction at all....

Unwarranted criticism or legit qualm? You decide...In any case, I'm happy he's still around rolling through Harlem in new Beamers and shit...man is a true legend and a survivor of the highest degree...

-BIG D O

1 comment:

E's said...

I'm with you on that one. That movie was really under-appreciated. I thought it was great. And was pretty much in line with all he just said.

It's hard for a movie to be word-for-word true. Take Malcolm X. I'm sure there's some embellishing in the book and the movie. But the theme is true, ya know?

Didn't even know it was a true story...He definitely is a survivor to make it thru that.

Labels