Thursday, December 3, 2009

Interest Piece: Kool G Rap's Foreword For "How To Rap: The Art And Science Of The Hip-Hop MC"



With any luck someone will bless me with a Barnes And Noble Gift card for my Born day or Christmas so I can run out and grab Paul Edwards' new book "How To Rap: The Art And Science Of The Hip-Hop MC". I mean, I'm not trying to figure out how to rhyme or anything, I did that years ago (lol), but judging by that extensive list of guest interviews there might be some ill lil' quotes and back stories in this...I'm a sucker for that type of stuff all the way...

One very cool thing about this book is that it secured a foreword from the man, the myth the legend known as Kool G Rap. Considered by many of his peers and the Hip-Hop consciousness as a whole to be thee best technically gifted rapper of all time, the Corona Queens native pens a few words to pay homage to where and how "rapping" all started for him...Perfect way to set off a book like this, that in my estimation could and should be a very useful tool for some of these wayward artists nowadays.

Check out the Foreword written by Your Favorite Rapper's Favorite Rapper below....

-BIG D O







No comments:

Labels