Saturday, December 26, 2009

Random Twitter Hilarity...



Okay so it's the holidays and since I really don't hang too tough with the family round' these times and most of the bowl games on TV are asstastic I usually kill a lot of clock laughing, raising a eyebrow or being stunned by Twitter posts from some of my favorite and not so favorite artists....but yeah, mostly laughing.

Let's see what everyone's doing...






This was funny cause' it was pathetic...Now I'm not a Tim Westwood stan or anything, he can be a pretty big cornball too, but when he questioned Soulja Boy's punkass on his show a few days ago about whether he rents his cars and whatnot "like Bow Wow", and then Bow Weezy's girly ass gets upset and starts typin on Twitter, I have to sit back and laugh until I regain full consciousness...C'mon Shad, your better than that...





This was just interesting...Okay, maybe a lil' funny when you picture a mid 90's, dread locked Busta screaming these statements. My question is why make a new Flipmode Squad when Rah Digga is prolly in some Pathmark right now sifting through groceries and whatnot mumbling rhymes to herself that would undoubtedly be better than whatever your new or old weed carriers group members could come wit???




This was one of those rare tweets that got me excited and I laughed at...The reason for the latter being that I think it's hilarious when rappers/producers promise something on a specific date and people are around waiting on it and it just neva comes...LOL, ya'll should know better. Still, Just Blaze does a good job getting you excited again by promising said project one more time, also on a major holiday...all this of course only after he makes some cryptic statements about why it didn't drop and how to get it when it does....




What would this list be without Swizzy checkin' in? A week ago Swizz seemed elated to finally be putting some of those ugly Twitter fights (Twights?) with his estranged wifey Mashonda behind him. I'm all for that, plus they got a lil' son together so keepin' things civil is the right route...I can't blame him for knockin down Ms. Cook tho...what a world...




If you stopped watchin Diddy's Making The Band way back after the Hip-Hop group season (like I should've) than you shouldn't know who Que is...the rest of us unfortunately do know this metrobag and sighed with lament when we read this Tweet from a week back. Apparently he's confused about why he got the boot from that Day26 garbage...I say, be happy young man, now you can pursue making real music...If that was ever you initial intention...

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels