Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Video Interview: DJ Jane Doe Interviews Sean Price For Puna.nl



Not really sure who DJ Jane Doe is, but Jesus Price really got candid with her, at times even discussing his planned hiatus from the game to reflect on his inner self. Uhhh, okay....All impending sabbaticals aside, I hope Ruck sticks around as long as he can...been messin' with Heltah Skeltah since "Magnum Force" and have really enjoyed a grip of his newer projects this decade. Be a damn shame if walked away now, then again, life does come a callin' and Sean prolly got babies to raise and all that...

At one point in the interview he talks about tearing up hearing about "Monkey Bars" being considered one of the best albums of the 2K's by many a respectable head...I know I snubbed him on my "best of the decade" list, but I really did like that LP and yeah, it was a great jewel in his discography. My bad Ruck...

Also included, Sean talks about his upcoming projects (Random Axe people!!), using ignorance to actually promote intelligence and who's doin the beats for the Mic Tyson project...Beat Butcher?

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels