Friday, December 18, 2009

Single: Sav Killz ft. Hell Razah & Big Lou - I Want More (prod. by Vanderslice)





New heat from three of the east's best (that you might not of heard of) at the moment in Big Lou, Sav Killz and Hell Razah....

Vanderslice, the Phoenixville, PA beatmaker that lately it seems has been any and every hardcore MC from Philly and the tri-state's go to guy for a surefire track, lends his talents and as always "I Want More" is no exception to his arsenal of heat. Can you say "Single of the Weekend"??? Yeah, haven't given ya'll one in a minute, but i'm breaking that cycle!

He's coming along, keep your eye on him, he made my "10 Producers to watch in 2010" list...(and btw the end of the year PHH wrap up lists are almost here!)

Too often I miss these lil' bangin' joints like this just due to the traffic flow...Glad I didn't miss this one though, nuthin' but real talk goin on about how the industry really got some of the artists messed up right now...Now you know I can feel that...Let's start turning things around in 2010 ya'll!! Bring that real Hip-Hop Back!

-BIG D O






Sav Killz ft. Hell Razah & Big Lou - I Want More

No comments:

Labels