Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Single/Video: Amanda Diva - I Can See (prod. by Slot-A)



Droppin' an uber soulful and wickedly smart new lil' joint titled "I Can See", painter, VJ, Journalist, comedian, dime piece and all around talent Amanda Diva emerges yet again...

See, while all ya'll suckas clamor over that thing that's always wearing rediculous wigs, talkin' reckless, has blatant butt injections and an extremely sketchy past I'm sittin' back bumpin' the sultry stylings of one of the game's true top femcee's....

"I Can See" is scheduled to be on DJ RTC's upcoming "Closed Sessions" album that I'm growing more and more interested in by the minute....Not to take away from that man's shine, but yo Ms. Diva can we get a whole album of this typa ish'? Great work ma you stay on ya job...


Be sure to check out the "making of" video below as well...

Closed Session: "I Can See" featuring Amanda Diva (Trailer) from Ruby Hornet on Vimeo.






Download:
http://usershare.net/euqdcwgzdg0s

No comments:

Labels