Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Single: Deux Process - Tilt The Crown (prod. by DJ Rhettmatic)



It ain't often that I get to write about some cats from my section of the world (C. Springs suhn!) going out to L.A., pursuing their dreams in the Hip-Hop game and collaborating with legends....Matter of fact unless we're talking bout' The Procussions (who are now defunct) than I never get to do it...

Enter in Deux Process (Vise Versa, Chief Nek & Shawn Dubb), some cats from round my way who've spent a grand total of 2 years out in LaLa land, who are now doing tracks with DJ Rhettmatic; the world famous Beat Junkie himself.

Well done bruthas, well done...Seriously thinking about doin' the exact same shit my damn self cause' Colorado ain't where it's at anymore...matter of fact I doubt it ever was.

Here's said track, that I guess is actually a year old already...Rhettmatic's production is nuts and the Duex Process boys rep accordingly...

If any of you are interested in checkin out these cats music a bit more keep in mind that Chief & Vise Versa got an album called "Price Of Dreams" coming real soon as well as a project with Soul Assassins producer G Rocka comin too..

Props to Shake on the link

-BIG D O


Deux Process – Tilt the Crown (prod. DJ Rhettmatic)

No comments:

Labels