Monday, March 8, 2010

Single: Co$$ - Dub Plate



Now this is somethin ill...

Tres Records latest dynamic performer and roster addition; Co$$ gets down on an ill drum break laden beat that finds him kickin some great old school inspired rhymes...

You need this in ya life on this Monday...here's what Co$$ himself said about "Dub Plate":

Sup world? Anyone who knows me personally or musically knows I have the utmost reverence for the “old skoo”, so I thought I’d prove it by laying one of those throw back 80s/90s inspired joints…I hit up my nigga Playa Haze because I knew he could cook up one of those old skool joint with that classic boom bap feel..I came up on a variety of MCs, from Pimp C to Daddy Kane, Planet Asia to MC Lyte, they all inspired me to do what I do today, so enjoy the joint, and respect the Old School ya’ll, without the past there would be no present….R.I.P. Pimp C!!!……


Great stuff...Tres Records almost always comes through when it comes to breaking new, worthwhile talent...

-BIG D O


Co$$ - Dub Plate

No comments:

Labels