Friday, March 19, 2010

Ayah & DJ Jazzy Jeff - This Way (Album Sampler)



This man Jazzy Jeff is still doin' it and doin' it well...

Ayah; the Toronto based female vocalist who's been blessed with a serious Neo-Soul bone and who's latest single "He Don't Want It" is by far my most favorite R&B with a lil' bit O' Jazz and Soul tune in quite awhile, is letting us cheap and cynical bastards hear her new album with Jazzy Jeff, "This Way" ahead of time...

Jazz can still spot the talent and guide it.

Years ago this would be un-heard of...I mean could you imagine Angie Stone having to let people hear "Black Diamond" ahead of time? Not that I'm saying this will touch Angie's classic, but it is sounding like a damn good record and I just wish we could go back to making people wait til' that fateful Tuesday when the record was released. Then again, if that was the case maybe people like me wouldn't have much to blog about. Maybe not....

In all its preemptive glory here's your taste:

-BIG D O


2 comments:

UNSEEN BEAUTE said...

Nice tunes man. I admire your posts.
Show me some dilla and we cant talk long hours.


xx peace be with ya

BIG D O said...

preciate it....

lol, where were all the cool females that liked Dilla when I was 17?? LOL...

Labels