Thursday, March 18, 2010

Single: Ski Beatz ft. Jean Grae, Joell Ortiz, Jay Electronica & Mos Def - Prowler 2




While I remain skeptical about the bulk of the sound that Ski's new "24 Hour Karate School" mixtape will contain, there's no denying that this joint is proper...

Recruiting one of my fav. femcee's, the best Latino rapper to emerge in the past 15 years this side of Immortal Technique, Thee best overall new rapper in the game and an underground legend, Ski arms a heap of talent to rhyme on one of the better beats I've heard from the new tape, how could you turn ya back on this single?

I'd bet money that this is the best joint off the whole damn project...

I'm grabbin' it, so should you, word to Jean Greasy's verse.

spotted ova @ Onsmash

-BIG D O


Ski Beatz ft. Jean Grae, Joell Ortiz, Jay Electronica & Mos Def - Prowler 2

No comments:

Labels