Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Single: Freddie Gibbs - National Anthem (F*ck The World)



I let ya'll know long ago that I'm not really so much of a Freddie Gibbs fan b/c he's the most concise lyricist out there or b/c he's uplifting the culture in a huge way...Nah, I pretty much ride wit duke's music cause' I feel it and it kinda makes me wanna knock someone's teeth out while simultaneously exhaling a giant hit of some exotic strain of trees. We need MC's like him too.

Fall up into the new Decon Records signee's latest hard line banger "National Anthem"; an un-apologetically gratuitous street ballad that chronicles Gibbs' laid back, callously cool attitude. After you mess with this mark Aug. 3rd on ya calender, that's when you'll be able to pick up Gibbs' new "Str8 Killa EP" in stores.

props to NahRight on the link, this is the tagged version...

-BIG D O


Freddie Gibbs - National Anthem (Tagged Version)

No comments:

Labels