Monday, June 7, 2010

Single: Big Boi & Andre 3000 ft. Sleepy Brown - Lookin’ For Ya (prod. by Boi Wonda)



While many of us were scratching our heads at Andre's clear absence on Big Boi's new record when the tracklist for it leaked earlier today, we may just have to hold back and wonder what Big Boi really has planned....

I'mma let him tell it though;

Big Boi:Lookin’ For Ya” was produced by Boi Wonda and it’s me, Dré, and Sleepy Brown—the Dream Team going back to “Playa’s Ball” and “I Can’t Wait.” They want to keep that from the fans, man, and I can’t have it. I won’t stand for that shit.”

Ain't nuthin better than an artist liberating music after the suits say not to...big time props on this one Big Boi...Apparently if you keeps ya ear to the southern mixtape circuit (which I don't) you heard a snippet of this a looong while back, today, ya'll southern heads get the full course meal...

-BIG D O


Big Boi & Andre 3000 ft. Sleepy Brown - Lookin’ For Ya (prod. by Boi Wonda)

No comments:

Labels