Monday, June 7, 2010

Pic: Summer Jam 2010 @ Giants Stadium



Just in case any of you were wondering, yeah, Hot 97's one time illest Summer concert series has now devolved into little more than a reflection of the terrible, overtly mainstream music that they keep in rotation for the majority of their air time.

Real Hip-Hop lives on satellite and Internet radio nowadays, sorry, it's just the truth...

I still wanna post these just to jog everyone's memories of back when performing at Summer Jam really meant something and because, hey, at the very least I know there was some broads in there and who don't love going to a big stadium rap concert? I know a lot of ya'll just can't get to one so, live vicariously my dudes...I know I am...

Photo's via MissInfoTV and the Hot 97 staff...

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels