Thursday, June 24, 2010

Video: Marco Polo Beat Showcase Toronto Edition



On June 26th if your in the T.Dot there's only one place you even need to think about bein--The Great Hall for Marco Polo's Beat Showcase...On hand will be 3 of Canada's illest up and coming producers who all will be cycling through some of their freshest work...

Here you get to roll to Rich Kidd, Frank Dukes and MoSS's spots and check out their studio's while they build w/ you a bit on how they got in the game and their relationships w/ ever so gracious MP....A can't miss for any aspiring beatmaker. Guest spots from JuJu and Masta Ace...

On a brief side note, I myself can attest to how MP is a stand up guy..last year I was putting together some lil' blend tape and I asked him to do a drop for me and he did so--not knowing me from Adam, and promptly too...It's shit like that you don't soon forget about people. I was a fan of his music beforehand, but afterward I respected dude on a personal level as well.

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels