Monday, June 14, 2010

Video Interview: 9th Wonder Introduces Rapsody



I'm always eager to hear about what be next for 9th Wonder man...He's still one of the most electrifying new producers out there, and while others have clearly gained a lot of traction on him I always know he'll just do what he does and do so well.

I suppose recently he's been hardest at work building up the Jamla roster with his newest artist; Kooley High's 1st lady AKA Rapsody who hails from "down east" Carolina...

Here 9th sings her praises, hails her work ethic and aspirations via video. After that we get to speak to Rapsody herself, who absolutely glows...

Among some of the things she speaks on are her influences, which wow! Never have I heard a female emcee run down the exact same list of my favorite femcee's of all time as her biggest musical influences...She's def. one to watch and I can't wait to hear what her and 9th cook up in coming months...

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels